Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Price Reduced !

Price Reduced !

“Sea Wise is for sale”. Hey guys, I'm going to drop the price $5,000.00 if you know someone looking for a 34C this would be a great deal. My (new to me) 41C will be leaveing Canada next Monday. I can not fit them both in one slip. You could not find a better time to buy this boat! I am also willing to pay a commission if you can help me sell her. Price has been reduced to $34,500.00 plus I will pay a $2000.00 commission if you send me someone and we close the sale. Pictures can be seen on member’s information page. http://www.samsmarine.com/photopost...t=500&ppuser=49 this link should get you there. Now some of the pictures are of the 41C that I just closed the deal on today. All the pictures of the 41C have “41C” in the title. Just want to make sure there is no confusion. Sea-Wise is a very dependable fishing boat. She is no yacht and you don’t need to worry about bumping the dock. But what she lacks in beauty she more than makes up for in “solid running gear” engines were rebuilt by Caterpillar last year, 3116 Caterpillar’s with all updates, the engines have less than 80hrs. New ZF trans. New shafts and props. She runs the best. And is very fuel efficient. Last trip out, 81 miles on the GPS 20knots cruse, and she burned 54 gallons. If my figures are correct that’s 1.5 mph. not bad for a old gal that will run on up to 26/27 knots if you like. Inside is clean. I can get more pictures if anyone is interested. Bottom line, run her out 50 miles to the canyon fish all day. She may not be the best looking gal at the dance. I don’t have to tell you guys that already own a hatt, But let it get snotty and see who they line up behind when it's time to go to the house. Asking $34,500. I don’t think you can buy the power train for that.
    Cy Manley
    Cell 225 572 7544
    Home 225 791 1950
    Attached Images
    Last edited by SEAWISE; 07-28-2005 at 09:04 PM. Reason: mistake
    C.Y. MANLEY
    WATSON LA.
    1967 41 CONV.

2. Re: Price Reduced !

Jesus, too bad I already have a 45C and no second slip!

Re: Price Reduced !

Frankly this is the deal of the century, and the century is yet young. I hope someone here snaps it up. I can't manage two boats.

Seawise, the boat has Bayonne, NJ on the stern. Did you purchase it from Jersey? If so, how did you transport it to Louisiana and what was the cost? It does look to be a nice example of a 34C.

Thanks

Fred Rauscher

Hey Fred
    Yes she is from Bayonne N.J. I bought her down to Louisiana late last year. Shipping cost was about $2700.00 but fuel has gone up a bit sense then. I have a 41C leaving Michigan in the morning (woo hoo) and have a contract for $4.00 pr. mile (app. $4800.00) to bring her down. The 34C is a very nice boat. Six of us went out Saturday on Lake Pontchartrain we ran about 20 miles in steep two to three foot seas. The lake is know for its steep waves, the lake averages only about 12 foot in depth. Our destination was a place called” The Rigolets”. I started out at 15 knots and kept increasing every so often up to 26 knots. But she ran best at 22 knots @ 2150 rpm’s so thats were we ran most of the trip. One of my friends was sitting on a 5 gallon bucket at the transom. (best ride) and was acually dozing off now and again on the trip over. That should tell anyone about the ride of a Hatteras. “The Rigolets” it is the area that drains both Lake Pontchartrain and Lake Maurepas into the Gulf of Mexico. It is well know locally for good fishing. Of course I will be the first to admit, we were a little out of place. We were using a 34 sport fish like a bay boat. I can't find a trolling motor big enough to fit on the bow, so we would find were we wanted to fish then we would just tie up and fish. But we caught fish, had a good day. Until a little clash with a group of sailboats out of New Oleans deceided they had more right use a rig we tied up to fish, as a mark for there regatta. But thats another story. Once again if you know someone looking, this 34 is a really good boat.
    C.Y. MANLEY
    WATSON LA.
    1967 41 CONV.

Hi
    I am interested. Is she still available ? I am confused by some of your photos. Some of them show radar and some do not. Are they the same boat? What electornics are on board and included ?

Same boat. The pictures with the radar were taken while she was still in N.J. before I moved her to Gulf Coast. The radar was removed as was the fly bridge and hard top. I have not reinstalled the unit. Her electronics are the basic Furano GPS, Color DF, Furano Radar. VHS radio. Call me for more information.

cell 225-572-7544
    home 225-791-1950
    cy manley
    C.Y. MANLEY
    WATSON LA.
    1967 41 CONV.

Are any of the pictures current pictures? If not could you post some current pictures please.

All of the pictures are current. The oldest picture is the one showing the radar unit and it was taken last December. All of the other pictures were taken within the last couple of months.
    C.Y. MANLEY
    WATSON LA.
    1967 41 CONV.

Thanks I will give you a call to discuss further.