Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

43 DCMY Flybridge

After a month of cruising with my family of five, the consensus is we should reconfigure the flybridge for our group Christmas present.

I want to take out the two benches and put in 3 captains chairs across with a double helm chair behind the front 3.

Anybody have a guess at how many $$$ I am dreaming of or have suggestions of where (I'm in Tampa) in the area I should get it done?

I saw a couple of good ones like this when shopping for the current boat a few years ago but do not know where those boats ended up.

Thanks

Bruce

Re: 43 DCMY Flybridge

I put three Todd chairs at the helm,about $500.each.and a bench seat behind them from West Marine,about $400..I can now seat 5 to 6 people on the bridge.I took out the storage locker on the starboard side to install one of the seats.Storage is now under the bench seat. Bill

Re: 43 DCMY Flybridge

In St. Pete there is Rennovators Yacht Company. 1-727-896-3338. They do a lot of older Hat's and change Flybridges around to fit your fancy.

have fun boating garyd.