Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Re: Chattanooga To Charlevoix

Figgered it was time to interject some levity here... ws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVw_V...eature=related
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

How dare you interject levity into one of my threads! I am deaply affended. Now you have to buy dinner.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Bird flies true to form. Randy, do you even know HOW to run a boat on two engines? doesn't it feel kind of weird, that you don't have to keep cranking the wheel to make it go straight?

Seriously, have a good trip and why haven't you posted any photos? Especially the ones of you pretzeled into the engine room?

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    Bird flies true to form. Randy, do you even know HOW to run a boat on two engines? doesn't it feel kind of weird, that you don't have to keep cranking the wheel to make it go straight?

Seriously, have a good trip and why haven't you posted any photos? Especially the ones of you pretzeled into the engine room?

I can see it now Rescue workers had to save man stuck in engine room of boat
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

5. Re: Chattanooga To Charlevoix

Just hold a bottle of grey goose over the ER..that'll get him out....FAST
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

Arrived at Green Turtle Bay Marina a little while ago, took on fuel, pumped the holding tank, and got tucked into our slip awaiting a mechanic who I hope is a little feller. I'll see if I can get some pics up later along with some video that'll keep "some" of you from kidding me about being a river boater.

Got another HOF'er coming over for dinner, and we'll be heading out out bright and early tomorrow. Gotta pull out the charts and figure out where we'll end up.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Video of Wilson Lock in Florence, AL. Took seven hours to lock through that day, a new record for me which I hope stands for a LONG time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSk06nCmgeQ
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post

My camera won't fit in there.
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    Arrived at Green Turtle Bay Marina a little while ago, took on fuel, pumped the holding tank, and got tucked into our slip awaiting a mechanic who I hope is a little feller. I'll see if I can get some pics up later along with some video that'll keep "some" of you from kidding me about being a river boater.

Got another HOF'er coming over for dinner, and we'll be heading out out bright and early tomorrow. Gotta pull out the charts and figure out where we'll end up.
    Sounds windy but doesn't look too bad. I ran across Lake Ontario in 7'-10' seas. Took a few pictures and it looked like a beautiful day on the boat. Hard to capture seas on camera.
    Jack Sardina