Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Email/Private Message posts

I've been getting a number of new threads, or posts, in the form of a private message/email. These posts are not directed to me personally, as I would think a PM would be. One was a member asking about where to find a logo, another was a "new link" to someone's website, another one was an announcement of some service, etc. How I do turn off all these PMs that are not really PMs directed to me. It seems to be a PM to "all" if I had to guess.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Re: Email/Private Message posts

I for one haven't gotten any such PM's, so it must be just you. You can block those sending PM's, but that will keep you from seeing their posts too.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Re: Email/Private Message posts

Sorry guys...my mistake...this emails I was getting were from another source and were sort of disguised as HOF because they always had "[Hatteras Owners]" in the subject and they look like the PMs I do get from here. When I went into my PMs here, they weren't there, so that made me take a closer look and I figured it out - it's not HOF stuff. So...never mind...
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com