Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: $400 for floscans?

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    Then you might consider spitting instead of swallowing. Not sure how I missed them ole' yeller's in your Roamer there Gomer. Now I'm gonna have to go back and read up. I just assumed she had deezles.

And they are canary bird yeller too.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

A S S U M E ye-upppp har har! Lemme see here; 1864 posts here and another 2077 across the hall about this boat and ya'll thought they was deezles. Hmmm. Wally at the fillin' staion is gonna hafta let ya go... maybe ya'll can hook up with EMMETT at the fix-it shop. Shazzaaaam!
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

This here's a Hatterus forum. I don't read threads on KrisKraff's... even one with yeller engines and Floscams.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Lmao!
    Akin Tosyali
    Hatteras 41 -Barbaros

Chicago

Barbaros, Hatteras 41' Before and after restoration

The value depends on how much the boat is used and what purpose one wants out of the equipment.

In a commercial application where 1% improvement in consumption without much hit on production is well worth it.

If you trend the consumption for ongoing predictive maintenance monitoring...there is another value.

Wal Mart keeps it's prices low by controlling all costs, especially variable costs.

A flow scan could pay for itself on a long trip. Conditions of optimum efficiency are going to change.
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

I got mine from a Member of this forum when he changed his Bert from gas to diesel. Worth buying at used price. One plus is you can sure see a problem quickly. If engine is using excessive fuel you can catch a problem. You can also find most efficient cruise speed easily. Also you can monitor amount of fuel burned and can monitor your range. It is much more accurate that your tank guages once you get it dialed in. If it said we burned 125g it was typically very close.