Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

3rd Hatteras Vintage Owners School

Hope everyone has had a Merry Christmas and hope you are looking for a Happy New Year. It has been a great year for us at Jarrett Bay and I have been busy and as always am behind in my work. With the phones not ringing off the hook today I have set the dates for the 3rd Hatteras Vintage Owners School sponsored by Jarrett Bay.

The dates are April 11th, 12th, and 13th the cost is $300.00 for the school with a 10% discount if registered by February. Call 252-728-2690 and ask for Kendra to get registered.

Look forward to seeing everyone and if you have any questions on a Hatteras please feel free to call us.
    Roger Wetherington
    252-670-4819 rwetheringt@centurylink.net
    Sam's Marine
    www.samsmarine.com

Re: 3rd Hatteras Vintage Owners School

For those of us possibly considering graduate degrees, can you estimate how much of this course will be new compared to years 1 and 2?
    Jim Grove, Fanfare 1966 50MY Hull #22 (Delivered Jan. 7, 1966)

"LIFE IS JUST ONE DAMNED THING AFTER ANOTHER." Frank Ward O'Malley, Journalist, Playwright 1875-1932

Interesting. What will be convered - is there a curriculum for the three days?

Best,

Joe

to reply to the two request. first ai will be planning a second level course this fall. I wanted to have a large number of owners that have taken the first course to draw from before I annouce that class.

the course consist of the owners bringing there owner manuals and we go from cover to cover on each system that is on the boat. I bring in different vendors to help out on both vintage equipment and new products that owners may be interested in upgrading to. I can not speak for the owners that have come to the school but even after doing this work for 39 years I learn something each class.
    Roger Wetherington
    Sam's Marine
    www.samsmarine.com

Roger ... I'd definitely be interested in the next level course ... please keep us posted ... thank you!

I can highly recommend this initial course to anyone with an older Hatteras.
    Tom Suber

Sign me up! I'll be there.
    Bill Root, USCG 100 Ton Master, Near Coastal
    MV BUFFALO GAL
    1988 54' MY

Roger,

This sounds perfect. I am a new owner of a '73 53MY and have not had it in the water yet. It is my first large boat and I need all the education I can get! I will sign up.

Best Regards,
    Dave Lawrence

Sign me up. I'll also call Monday to confirm. This filled up quickly last year if I recall correctly.

Thanks for continuing to support the older boats!

Sign us up! We live aboard a 1968 50' Hatteras MY in Seattle. We've heard great things about the class, looking forward to it!

Park and Carol Cann
    aboard Akeeva

the dates have been confirmed. to sign up for the school please call 252-728-2690 and ask for Kendra she will be glad to help you. look forward to seeing each and every one of you. please also vist our web page at Jarrettbay.com there is a lot of information on up coming events at the Bay.
    Roger Wetherington
    Sam's Marine
    www.samsmarine.com