Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wanted 1977-1985 LRC or classic

If anyone has any leads on a 1977-1985 LRC or classic, I am on the hunt for a client. Please note, I am a broker......willing to travel to find the right boat.
    Tim Nichols
    Capt./72' Hatteras Motoryacht "Float Some and jet Some"
    JM Yacht Services and Sales, LLC
    www.joynermarina.com

Re: Wanted 1977-1985 LRC or classic

Forgot to put my contact info in last post. 910-620-1844 or capttim@joynermarina.com Thanks-
    Tim Nichols
    Capt./72' Hatteras Motoryacht "Float Some and jet Some"
    JM Yacht Services and Sales, LLC
    www.joynermarina.com

Quote Originally Posted by JMYSS View Post
    If anyone has any leads on a 1977-1985 LRC or classic, I am on the hunt for a client. Please note, I am a broker......willing to travel to find the right boat.
    What size?

Have you looked here?

http://www.hatteraslrc.com/
    Looking for another boat...not a Hatt

Would this qualify as a commercial post? We have many owner / broker members who are active on the site who follow the rules. This may be a gray area but looking for a client means commercial in my book.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Theres a 65' LRC in MS. Ive been on it, pretty good shape and has been on the market for awhile. So buy it right.
    Currently boat shopping

21' Skiff

He's looking for a 42' LRC. I sent him over to the LRC forum. There are a couple listed there that I believe are not on YW.

Yeah, That will be good. Brokers always get a nice warm welcome on the LRC forum!
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Hey, I resemble that remark!!

Actually, he can't post there without joining, but he can contact the owners that have their contact info listed.

Quote Originally Posted by OBXTucker View Post
    Hey, I resemble that remark!!

Actually, he can't post there without joining, but he can contact the owners that have their contact info listed.
    Yup gotta join to post on the Hatteras LRC club list. But the web site is public. I joined to find my boat and have made many freinds in the process. I have not had the opportunity to meet Jeff, but I know it will happen and I look forward to it. See ya on the Bay Jeff.
    BTW the 2011 Hatteras LRC rednezvous will be in the Chesapeake most liley in the fall.
    Skooch
    Webmaster
    HatterasLRC.com

Well, Kismet got fully winterized this week, so I won't be spending any "quality" time on her for a while.

Of course, that also means that Global Warming will probably begin next week (my luck!).....

David, I'm sure we'll connect in the Spring and look forward to meeting!

Merry Christmas Everyone!