Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Stripping down a Hatteras 46C

Rod holders and grabrails
    Attached Images

All original stainless parts are available, also salon side and forward windows.
    Attached Images

I would like the two step boarding ladder. I am also interested in the salon side windows. Let me know how much in a PM. Thanks Dave

I'm interested in one of the two easy chairs in the salon but I would need to figure out how to ship it down to Miami.
    Mario
    1972 58' Hatteras Yachtfisherman
    Siboney

I am interested in the fly bridge ladder
    Art
    Trouble
    43DCFB DC-306
    AYC NY

can you give measurements of the cockpit freezer and cabinet? does the freezer work? how much? bigbill

Wink Re: Stripping down a Hatteras 46C

Interested in the wheel.....
    "Yachtzee"
    1976 36C Hatteras
    Catawba Island, OH

I can use a couple of dock line chocks from the bow

Walt

need one door knob and handle set from the stateroom door if available

Quote Originally Posted by Good Grief View Post
    I am about to start a total refit of a 1982 Hatteras 46 flybridge high performance model. I am replacing EVERYTHING!!!!! If anyone is looking for any parts please contact me via e-mail (Jon@Rbasales.com). The boat is located in Manteo, NC. The boat is being stripped down on November 8th, and parts will be put in storage. I have a pair of Detroit 8v92TiC 650HP with 300hrs. SMOH, and they run great. All of the stainless rails, bow and flybridge, are in excellent condition. As is the bridge ladder and plexi-glass windshield. All salon windows are being removed and will be available, also all cabinets from the cockpit. I would hate to have to take all of this to the scrap yard, so everything will be let go CHEAP!!!! Obviously there is too much to list, so contact me if you are looking for something specific. Thank You.

Do you have any Battery Isolator Relays for sale.
    Thanks, Wit