Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Well we are pretty much loaded and ready to go

Its taken a lot of planning and with the help of the Roots and Randy we leave Mobile for Sanford in the morning at o dark thirty.Joey our 13 year old something is excited as he should be.I smoked two butts and a chichen today and they would make the wave gods weap.So a week from today we shall proceed.Jelious ass just came into the room; Its a real shame Bren cant make this trip.We would like to know if you would like for us to post about the trip.So let us know.Robby

Re: Well we are pretty much loaded and ready to go

HELL YES!! I wanna see what a 13 year old something looks like and a smoked chichen to boot! Just dont tell Bren she's got a jelious butt (Jellyous???) Also, dont smoke the butts too far! Youll get a nasty lip burn! Make sure ol' freeboatride ride has his Capn' Randy license with him in case yall get stopped fer speedin'. LOL
    On a serious note, hope the trip goes well, or better that a regular FBR debaucle! Bill took good care of that boat so she outa perform magnificently! ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

Quote Originally Posted by yachtsmanbill View Post
    HELL YES!! I wanna see what a 13 year old something looks like and a smoked chichen to boot! Just dont tell Bren she's got a jelious butt (Jellyous???) Also, dont smoke the butts too far! Youll get a nasty lip burn! Make sure ol' freeboatride ride has his Capn' Randy license with him in case yall get stopped fer speedin'. LOL
    On a serious note, hope the trip goes well, or better that a regular FBR debaucle! Bill took good care of that boat so she outa perform magnificently! ws
    Thanks Bill and I know that Randy can teach me alot.Corse the sarcassm is always somewhat welcome!!!!Robby

robby, good luck, and enjoy the ride home. watch randy, he has a reputation with engines and goose. bigbill

Quote Originally Posted by bigbill View Post
    robby, good luck, and enjoy the ride home. watch randy, he has a reputation with engines and goose. bigbill
    ......and broken swim platforms, and running aground, and.......
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

He goosed the swim platform while he was aground??? ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

He goosed the swim platform while he was aground??? Glad they're "loaded" before they left. Being loaded is a good thing for capn' randy. ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    ......and broken swim platforms, and running aground, and.......

.....and little to no repair skills, and lack of navigational skills, and.......

Robby, we're just joking around because you're taking Randy along to "learn alot" from. The fact that you have a well maintained boat under you all but assures your success in this voyage. Your navigational skills from flying will surely help you adapt to marine navigation although you don't get to see as far when running by VFR.

I wish you guys the best of luck, clam seas and fair skies. I'll be at FLIBS having drinks and raising glasses to your trip!

Gosh, this thread (the part that's not blocked ) gives me a big, warm fuzzy. Should be a fun trip, and I'm looking forward to running the St. Johns as that will be the only part of this trip I haven't run before. I might even use the 'Bird Cam to catch us giving a slow pass to good ole' boys on pontoon boats assuming they understand horn/hand/finger signals.

As for my alleged reputation with Goose and engines, I never drink and drive, and I've never killed a Cat. With all the stuff Robby is smoking for our trip, I just hope the heads are up to the task.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

As for my alleged reputation with Goose and engines, I never drink and drive, and I've never killed a Cat. With all the stuff Robby is smoking for our trip, I just hope the heads are up to the task.

Save one for WILLY!! ws
    yachtsmanWILLY