Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Racor elements

Racor elements

A while back there was a posting that contained an internet site for Racor elements at a good price. Of course I misplaced the info and I can't find the post in the archives. If anyone can help It would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks, Fred

2. Re: Racor elements

Boatdiesel used to sell them.

Their parts store is no longer operating though. Bites too, as they had very nice prices.

Re: Racor elements

There is a place in New Jersey, however the name escapes me. I need another case as well.
    JW

I found a place, I think in NJ. I'll be on the boat this weekend. If I can remember, I'll get the name. My elements were about 6 something each. Bought a case for 70 something. Haven't been able to find anywhere that could meet this price.
    captbuddy

Is this the place, Mid-Atlantic Engine Supply?

http://www.maesco.com/site_map/site_map.html

No. It's not the site I went to. I'll try to find time today to search the web and find it.
    captbuddy

I am interested too as I am going through alot of them. Thanks,
    George

Try www.boatfix.com, which is associated with the BoaterEd site. Very competitive prices - better than the Boatdiesel site was.

maesco was the placein jersy.
    JW

I found the place I've bought my elements from. It's marinefilters.com. Haven't been able to find any place any cheaper.
    captbuddy