Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ladder needed!!

1. Ladder needed!!

I need the ladder that goes from the aft deck to the swim platform for a 1973 43 DC. It is 60 inches from the deck level to the swim platform.

Thanks,
    Roger

Re: Ladder needed!!

Roger,
    I have a ladder from a 53' and one from a 34' If you email me, I can send you pics and dimensions if you think they may work. Email to wndsr366@aol.com

Roger,
    Sent you pics and dimensions to email. Let me know if you received.
    Thanks
    Ben

Ben, I'm looking for the section of ladder that swings down into the water from the swim platform. If you have this, and Rodger passes on it, could you P.M. me the photos and dimensions. Thanks, Brian.

Brian,
    I looked for that same ladder for many years. I had to but this complete ladder that I sent pics to Roger, just to get the swing down part. I will keep my eyes open for another.

Quote Originally Posted by wndsr View Post
    Roger,
    I have a ladder from a 53' and one from a 34' If you email me, I can send you pics and dimensions if you think they may work. Email to wndsr366@aol.com
    Do you also have the swim ladder that flips down from the swim platform. I need one.
    Doug Troughton
    1986 Hatteras 53 MY
    Hull# HATAM635H586

I’m also looking for a ladder that goes from the swim platform to the water.

Mitch
    Mitch Cohen Wilmington Ca75 YachtFish48YF363

I may have the flip down into the water part of the ladder.

And we have a swim platform extension so it's in storage. PM me, I will see if I can get my hands on it. Would be the 53 flip down ladder. Im currently looking at options for an under deck in water ladder. Just need to find a good latching one. Plenty out there.
    Aperture
    1977 53' MY Hull #492

Barnegat lighthouse, LBI NJ