Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Northstar 952

Northstar 952

I am selling my other boat. It came with a Northstar 952 as a spare. It was still packed in the packing used by Northstar to service it. It looks brand new as if it has never seen any weather at all. It does need a software update to work properly. It is the head unit only, no antenna or wires. If anyone has an interest, I can email pictures. I think $200 plus shipping seems like a fair price. Any interest?

Re: Northstar 952

JLR, if it doesn't sell here, call Marine Electronics of the Outer Banks, in N.C., I think they are in Nag's Head or Kill Devil Hills, and ask for Howard. They still service and sell Northstar, they might be interested.

Would like to purchase please text picture to 631-764-1023 we are in Huntington also.

John, I think I have the update discs for that .....What version update are you needing ??
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by richard buttine View Post
    Would like to purchase please text picture to 631-764-1023 we are in Huntington also.
    Richard - I have the unit at my house in Westhampton Beach. Feel free to get it here or, if you prefer, you could pick it up at my other house in Dix Hills on Monday. Your call.

Quote Originally Posted by doc g View Post
    John, I think I have the update discs for that .....What version update are you needing ??
    Pat
    Pat - not sure. I now have it off of storage on the boat. But, if Richard needs the update discs, he now knows where to get them. John

Quote Originally Posted by JLR View Post
    Richard - I have the unit at my house in Westhampton Beach. Feel free to get it here or, if you prefer, you could pick it up at my other house in Dix Hills on Monday. Your call.
    Just sent you a text with pictures.

Is this sold?
    50c-1980-DYLAMAR

Yes it is.