Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tender needed

Tender needed

Hello: Need a 9', maybe 10' inflatable for my 40 hatt my. Am looking for a non PVC cover and also 6-9hp outbord. It's use will be limited but It should look good, like my Hatt. Hard bottom not necessary. All input would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: Tender needed

dont know where you are but just saw 5-6 on craigs list in sw fl. Good luck

Thanks, found a 9' avon rollaway with manufacture date of 1994 represented in excellent condition, with a 5 hp Nissan 4 Stroke manufacture date 2000' also rated as excellent. Asking price $1000. How does this sound?? Haven't had a dinghy in years and never one without a hard bottom.

Where has this 1994 boat been? I have a 1997 Avon Rover in Florida. The hull is in great shape with very little use, but the inflatable floor failed a couple of years ago making the boat useless. Avon does not have replacement floors, either inflatable, wood or roll-up aluminum for this boat.

I have managed to obtain aluminum floor sections for a larger Zodiac that I will cut down and it to the Avon. However, I am over inflatable tenders of any kind and will be more than glad to rid myself of this boat and its new aluminum floor. I also have an 80's vintage 6HP Evinrude in great condition. A nice looking and good running classic.

If you are interested let me know.

Boat has been in a bag in the garage. Almost no use. Inflated now for two days without leaks. No floor issues

Quote Originally Posted by wmassey9 View Post
    Hello: Need a 9', maybe 10' inflatable for my 40 hatt my. Am looking for a non PVC cover and also 6-9hp outbord. It's use will be limited but It should look good, like my Hatt. Hard bottom not necessary. All input would be appreciated. Thanks

Ok can not sell my 45 c but you may like my inflatable of course it is a west marine bab with a 5 hp merk 4 stroke and a trailor that is new trailor is galvinezed motor may have 2 hours on it the hold ball of wax cost about 1700 new you pick up in nc 1200 919 552 3418 and leave message or e mail a tpw184@aol.com thanks in advance tim

If you're still looking, we have a 10' Zodiac RIB with 9.5 Johnson. Trailer available. Location Maryland. Email if you would like pics or more info: Baymar44@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Mike

The avon with nissan 5hp 4 stroke worked out. In water and so far perfect. Thanks.