Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Images problem

Images problem

There may be a problem with image attachments.

I posted message number 11 in the general discussion thread "Any tricks for hauling D8's?".

I included an image of my batteries and all looked well when I saw the post afterward.

Now, this morning, when I look at the post, the image is not the batteries I posted, but the split ship posted by another user.

Looks like a possible bug.

Take care - Murray
    --
    Murray G.
    Vancouver, Canada
    1971 58 YF

Re: Images problem

Ignore for now. It seems to have been a client side issue.

Best regards - Murray

Quote Originally Posted by first230sl
    There may be a problem with image attachments.

I posted message number 11 in the general discussion thread "Any tricks for hauling D8's?".

I included an image of my batteries and all looked well when I saw the post afterward.

Now, this morning, when I look at the post, the image is not the batteries I posted, but the split ship posted by another user.

Looks like a possible bug.

Take care - Murray
    --
    Murray G.
    Vancouver, Canada
    1971 58 YF

Re: Images problem

Just when I though I had it figured out...

I'd like to have multiple images in the text box. With 2 images I get hyperlink icons, with 1 image I can see the pic right under the text. I thought this was just a limitation of the program but I see another user with several images under his text. What am I missing?