Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

"Hatteras" Salon Chairs

Hello:

I have 3 chairs like the one in the pic. They are located in the Detroit area. I am open to any offers for 1, 2 or all of them. Maybe we can find a way to get them to the Hatteras Owners School. Thanks. DC
    Attached Images

Re: "Hatteras" Salon Chairs

Are these the ones with the slide out drawer underneath? I have a similar pair that's been recovered a few times, but is still in great condition. Nice chairs!

They are on a swivel base, no drawer. They are very well constructed, and they can be re-upholstered.

DC

Update. Two chairs sold to another forum member. I still have one chair left (see picture in earlier post) please PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

DC

Cool Re: "Hatteras" Salon Chairs

February 2011 update. I now have 2 of these chairs available. I am in the Greater Detroit area and am willing to deliver in the Great Lakes region. They can also be shipped. PM me or post here if interested. Thanks.

DC

Hello:

I still have these 2 available.

DC

Are the chairs still available? If so, what is your asking price?
    PV23

Hello I still have these 2 chairs. Any reasonable offer will be accepted. Can deliver 1/2 way in the Great Lakes Region, otherwise will ship at buyers expense.

DC

Quote Originally Posted by DLCameron2 View Post
    They are on a swivel base, no drawer. They are very well constructed, and they can be re-upholstered.

DC
    How much for the chairs?
    thx
    jjfygirl

PM sent.

DC