Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Wanted: Hi Lo Coffee Table

OK, got the hi-lo table from Scott Boyle in FL, FLA. Unpacked it- this took 45 mins as he had built a heavy wooden crate around the table and then secured that to a pallet. It arrived, not surprisingly, in perfect shape. The table is beautifully made- he used Peruvian walnut which is a good match for the interior of my 1971 boat. Total cost about 2100$. This is not cheap, but it is as good a piece of woodworking and finishing as I have ever seen anywhere, and not a mark on it- just perfect. I recommend him highly. This is the second of his products I have seen and the first one was equally as nice.

Pictures???

Original Hatteras hi-lo table in Maryland available. Very nice condition. $700.00.

Paul
    240-417-7868
    pfhannum@yahoo.com

OK Mr Blue Note

"who's first to conquer living space ... its Castro Convertible
    who conquers space with fine design and saves you money all the time
    who's first in the convertible line
    Castro convertible"

i think i may have missed a line, but I had to dust off a shelf way in the back of the brain for that one !! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mswinea
    I'm looking for a coffee table that raises up to dining hight. Dark wood finish.
    I have one for sale in V.good condition
    bertramp1@aol
    .com
    Last edited by Bertramp; 08-29-2010 at 09:14 AM.

Hi there, I know I'm kindda late sharing my opinion on this thread but I have a problem. I have a wood work project, I am supposed to make a coffee table and I am searching for the best prototype. Anyway, what is the correct height for a coffee table? Thanks.
    Last edited by AlvinJosh33; 09-13-2010 at 09:46 AM.

Welcome to the forum. You realize this post is 5 years old???

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    How to find "Oak Express"?

My 45C didn't come with a Hi-Lo, and the "pure marine" versions are STUPID expensive. Would like to buy one, but not for $1k+.
    GIVE SUNNIE A CALL AT JARET BAY SURPLUSS I REALLY THINK HE HAS 2 IN ONE OF HIS STORAGE SHEDS WERE USED AS SALES MODLES PRACTELY NEW ..IF YOU CAN NOT GET SUNNY RAINS CALL ROGER AT JARRET BAY HE CAN HOOK YOU UP WITH SUNNY TIM

If you are still looking for a table ... email me ... I have one in NY
    bertramp1@aol.com
    Last edited by Bertramp; 08-29-2010 at 09:19 AM.
    45C360-1970 ... "Good Bait" - Sag Harbor,NY
    31 Bertram Bahia Mar-1970 ... "Bertramp" - Ft Lauderdale
    21 Whaler Impact-1996 ... Ft Lauderdale, FL/Sag Harbor, NY

I have an original hi-lo table AFAIK. It is hydraulically raised/lowered, and has two leaves. The top is heavy dark wood parquet. Weighs enough to almost require two to move it. Condition is 8 or a 9. Would need to get some pictures.

Email is qleslie@sbcglobal.net.
    50 Years on the Great Lakes...