Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Wanted: Hi Lo Coffee Table

I'm looking for a coffee table that raises up to dining hight. Dark wood finish.

Re: Wanted: Hi Lo Coffee Table

I have the original wt. formica table that came with my 73 convt. One corner of the top is split so one sheet of formica and some contact cement would fix it. It is a cocktali table and rises to a dining table that easily sits 6. If you wish you could easily recover it in any color wood or formica you desired. make me an offer and check out shipping costs from ft. laud fl. and it;s yours.

I think Oak Express had the dark tables. Oak wood though. Sofa mart had tables also. I purchased a lighter color table with the thought of refinishing or using it as a pattern to make a mahog table. There hard to fine.They sure work great. I have them at home and on the boat. Bill

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by skindr
    I have the original wt. formica table that came with my 73 convt. One corner of the top is split so one sheet of formica and some contact cement would fix it. It is a cocktali table and rises to a dining table that easily sits 6. If you wish you could easily recover it in any color wood or formica you desired. make me an offer and check out shipping costs from ft. laud fl. and it;s yours.

Quote, I'am in process of buying a 56 in ft. laud. Maybe could use your table. Please give me a call @ 317 696 0764. Thanks, Russ

5. Re: Wanted: Hi Lo Coffee Table

How to find "Oak Express"?

My 45C didn't come with a Hi-Lo, and the "pure marine" versions are STUPID expensive. Would like to buy one, but not for $1k+.

Oak Express is a retail outlet that deals in almost all Oak items.There is one in Toledo ,Detroit.I don't know how far the chain goes from there. If I get in the area I will check were there are other stores Bill

For OakExpress go to www.oakexpress.com and click on Locations. It will have a drop down list of states and you will then get the store sites.

Sorry, Karl, it looks like none in Florida

8. Re: Wanted: Hi Lo Coffee Table

Yeah, and looking around their web page I see no evidence of a high-low table in there either.....

That bites - they'd sell me one if they had something I could actually see....

They have a hi/low table but its not the type you are looking for.Sorry. Bill

I looked for one of these for years and finally gave up and bought one from an outfit in Ft L. Well, I correct myself- it's on the way here. I think the original hi-lo tables may have been made by Castro Convertibles. Steve McPherson knows. (A free burger to whoever first posts the Castro Convertibles slogan here..your restaurant of choice in Annapolis, MD.)