Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Re: Three Hatts for the Price of One

[QUOTE=SKYCHENEY;154099]Here are three more. My 53ED is on the left, Adjustment(a 60MY) is in the center and Airpilot's 60C, Melody, in on the right.

I am Gaggaaaaaaaa over Sky's Boat!!!

Re: Boat Photo Thread

Here is Strategic Plan at the Ludington (MI) Municipal marina.
    Attached Images
    Bear'
    1984 61' MY Strategic Plan

Re: Three Hatts for the Price of One

[QUOTE=jlightonjr;154113]
    Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    Here are three more. My 53ED is on the left, Adjustment(a 60MY) is in the center and Airpilot's 60C, Melody, in on the right.

I am Gaggaaaaaaaa over Sky's Boat!!!
    Jack,
    Once Byron sells me his boat, I'll sell you mine.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Here's our favorite picture, used as the avatar here on HOF, a little bigger. Taken by a nice then-stranger from the old bridge at Bahia Honda:

A shot while moored in Westport Harbor, MA.

George
    Former Owner: "Incentive" 1981 56MY
    2007-2014

Ok Ill join in, Here is our 53 on Saginaw Bay

Chris Piazza
    Superior Nights 53C
    Attached Images

Dave
    "Saraswati" - 1980 53MY
    Galesville, MD

Finalee straining the lines.
    Attached Images
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"

The Hatts on this thread are absolutely stunning and at the same time killing me for having bought a Mainship! I haven't even had my maiden voyage out of Rhode Island and already I am thinking I made a BIG mistake not buying Randy's 58TC and fixing it up!! Or digging deeper into my pockets and coming up with a beautiful 53 ED. Or completely blowing my mind and getting my absolute dream yacht - a 61 MY!! And they are all on this thread. Thanks for making my day totally miserable!!!

Bummer eclips. I haven't bought yet and it's giving me that re-committment feeling. All these Hatts are beauties.

Quote Originally Posted by SportFishCruising View Post
    Bummer eclips. I haven't bought yet and it's giving me that re-committment feeling. All these Hatts are beauties.
    Whatever you do - take your time and make sure that whatever you buy you are madly in love with it. I thought I had adhered to my own advice and I took over 6 YEARS of looking and participating on various forums and I finally bought last December - and everyone tells me I got the buy of the century, that my boat is beautiful, and the appraisal came in at a value double what I paid. Having said all of that, I find myself here on HOF today dreaming of the 53ED and just now contacted an HOF member who is selling a 53ED (same fellow I contacted 3 years ago - maybe this time we will do a deal). My big fear is being a two-boat owner like Randy and others on this forum. Sort of like pets - once you get one, you just keep adding but never getting rid of what you had in inventory!!

Bill