Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Synchonizer,32volt

I have a synchonizer, 32 volt, works great, make an offer. Its a Glenndinning.

Re: Synchonizer,32volt

Good afternoon,

Last year my Synchronizer just stopped working, and since I just put the boat in the water a week ago, and all of our service people are busy launching boats in marina, they have not had a chance to diagnose the problem. I have a 1973 53 MY and am not sure if your Synchronizer could replace mine if it is determined that there is a mission critical failure. Do you know if your Synchronizer is the same one that would be on my boat?

Thanks for your feedback,

Marcus/Beach House

Re: Synchonizer,32volt

Marcus,
    I am pretty sure, about 99%, that my glendinning will fit your vessel. This one came out of a 55' Hat. sportfisherman. It was not needed when we went with the new electronic engines. You probably have detroits, 12v71's
    which is what came out of the '55. Let me know if you need it. I'll sell it for $300.00, a new one is around $795.00, but they don't have'm in 32 volt. I'm assuming you have a 32 volt system. If you do not you can simply change the solenoids to 12v or 24v. Tight Lines.