Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)

Threaded View

Time To Take A Stand

Here's that latest from our out of control government. They want to tax banks to help replace the TARP funds. This includes banks that have already paid back the money with interest and banks that never took any TARP money. The tax will be permanent it will not go away after TARP is settled. So who do you think will end up paying the tax? If you do business with banks you will.

They also decided to do the 40% tax on the Cadillac Health care insurance plans. I've provided these plans to my employees for around 10 years. Funny I thought I was doing the right thing I thought the goal here was to provide good health insurance to as many as possible. I guess not. There is no way I can continue to provide those plans with a 40% tax. As if that's not bad enough Unions get exempted until 2017 for non union like me it will be immediate. Can anyone explain the fairness in that? Why would you exempt Union workers who typically earn more than non union workers.

This administration is a train wreck. It has absolutely no use for fairness or justice and spits on basic American Ideals. I guess hope change and transparency really meant theft back room deals and favoritism to likely supporters.

MAKE SURE THESE PEOPLE HERE YOU IN NOVEMBER AND AGAIN IN 2012. TRY TO LEARN THE FACTS ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON AND SPREAD THE WORD. MAKE YOUR OPINON KNOWN TO ALL AND MAKE IT CLEAR IT'S NO LONGER ABOUT POLITICS IT'S ABOUT PRESERVING THE AMERICA WE GREW UP IN. WE'RE LOSING IT VERY QUICKLY.

AND FOR ALL YOU OBAMA SUPPORTERS TAKE A GOOD LOOK IS THIS REALLY WHAT YOU WANT?

I'm going to continue to post what I learn on this thread. Maybe some others will join in but lets do our best to keep it a factual account of what they're doing or proposing.

I'm starting to do things I've never done before. I hope if you feel the way I do you'll join me and do what you can to see to it that this administration goes down in flames. I've had it have you?

Brian
    Last edited by Brian Degulis; 01-14-2010 at 07:19 PM.