Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Coming out Party or GLR

Now we are talking!!! Cheboygan is just a little to far for us . Bill says 5-6 days each way. Lets move it south on lake Michigan.... Lets get some more suggestions and keep working on a final spot to meet! Since I am not familiar with the area I am at a disadvantage, Ive been to traverse City twice (never again) Mac City and Island. Both of those seem very far away on a boat. I guess if we had a hot rod boat instead of a classic Hatt it woulf be no big deal.. Sorry, we have the classic, beautiful Hatteras!!

Thanks guys and LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!! ppat
    If you don't believe me look it up on google.

"STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES" Forest Gump

"It is best to act with confidence, no matter how little right you have to it." — Lillian Hellman

Willy's X-O!

I GOT SPANKED BY PASGAS@

www.flybridge.proboards.com

Re: Coming out Party or GLR

Ppat here....its easier to work on Bills computer. At least I can see the keys. My lap top is just too dark and I dont want to turn lights on yet!!! LOL!!
    Now that I am getting responses from guys from The Michigan side its time to get on the guys from the Illinios side.
    Eric..smoothmove... are you interested? Akin.. how about you... did you drop off the face of the earth? What happened with the USCG? Saw your yacht at the marina but youre never around. Bill and I very seldom work on Sundays but any other day is good. Chris of Michigan City... will you bring your beatiful yacht across the lake this summer for a meet and greet? Doug Shuman... How about it? Anyone else I forgot?

For the guys on our side ...we can do a convoy or double up and ride together... the Hatt Trick is going!!! We should have it good enough for sleeping quarters for some. The V-berth will not be ready unless we use air mattresses. I have looked to replace the mattresses used in the V-berth but way to expensive!!! I think sometime down the line we will just make our own mattresses.
    Gator doesnt know it but hes going!! He might bring one or two of his boys.

Come ON .. lets commit to this and make it happen!!! ppat
    Last edited by yachtsmanbill; 12-18-2009 at 08:07 AM. Reason: nmgjmgjmg
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

3. Re: Coming out Party or GLR

I talked to gator today and he said he would be honored to be the first mate for this trip (and the chef!!!). Come on guys.
    How about some place like South Haven?
    We need to get this arranged, how many boats and all that so we can arrange for docks at a marina. The more boats, the cheaper it should be. Also, if hotels are needed we need to find a place that is convenient for the drivers.
    Please, just keep feeding me input so we can make this happen!! You guys should know by now that I can be persistant(a PITA). I will continue to hound everyone...... in a nice way...LOL ppat
    If you don't believe me look it up on google.

"STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES" Forest Gump

"It is best to act with confidence, no matter how little right you have to it." — Lillian Hellman

Willy's X-O!

I GOT SPANKED BY PASGAS@

how about Saugatuck! fun town, great beach, decent restaurants, good bars. if I still own the house i'll have a couple docks to use

We would be interested if in Lake Michigan.
    We are at Sturgeon Bay, WI
    RoxSea's, 53 MY

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1 View Post
    When I saw that thread title, I just knew it was either somebody's birthday or... never mind. LOL

Maybe if the timing is right, I can actually bring a Hatt to such a gathering seeing as how that 55C is still sitting in Clearwater awaiting a trip to Chicago this spring.

Sparky... if you make it, I will buy you a bottle of Goose!!! And then throw you in Lake Michigan... just because I can!! LOL ppat
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

Quote Originally Posted by rgy128 View Post
    how about Saugatuck! fun town, great beach, decent restaurants, good bars. if I still own the house i'll have a couple docks to use

What does everyone think? Is Saugatuck a good place? Lets not all speak at once now.. LOL!!
    I know I missed a couple of names on my list to invite... you know who you are... don't worry....."I'll get ya pretty, and your little doggie too" ppat
    yachtsmanWILLY

ppat
    I'm in. My entire summers are reserved for boating so I should be available.
    Chris

Any updates on timing, location??
    We would love to see other Hatts, and show ours!
    Knot A FantaSea
    53' Classic MY
    Sturgeon Bay, WI

Ppat...The real problem is that the travel distance between, say, Cleveland and Chicago is way too great to try and have one get together for all the Great Lakes Hat Owners. That's why I suggested a spot near the Mackinac bridge. Even that is too far for the Chicaco and Cleveland boats unless they happen to be vacationing up there anyway.
    Maynard
    UNITY '86 36C