Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Image Upload in Galleries

Apologies if I missed something, but the message on the old board mentios that the gallery is now open for image upload. Yet there is no obvious image upload capability in the gallery section. Has it yet to be turned on? Or have I missed the obvious?

Best regards - Murray
    --
    Murray G.
    Vancouver, Canada
    1971 58 YF

2. Re: Image Upload in Galleries

Hmmm..

Looks like the upload button is missing for "regular" users. That'll have to wait until the Grand PoohBah (as opposed to ordinary PoohBahs) can get a look at it, as I don't think we "ordinary mods" can get to those settings....
    Last edited by Genesis; 04-16-2005 at 11:54 AM.

Re: Image Upload in Galleries

Here is what I see when I hit the gallery page ...

Quote Originally Posted by first230sl
    Apologies if I missed something, but the message on the old board mentios that the gallery is now open for image upload. Yet there is no obvious image upload capability in the gallery section. Has it yet to be turned on? Or have I missed the obvious?

Best regards - Murray
    --
    Murray G.
    Vancouver, Canada
    1971 58 YF

Oops - I see you already discovered that the button is missing.

Also - thanks for moving this to the feedback section. Much more appropriate there.

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis
    Hmmm..

Looks like the upload button is missing for "regular" users. That'll have to wait until the Grand PoohBah (as opposed to ordinary PoohBahs) can get a look at it, as I don't think we "ordinary mods" can get to those settings....
    --
    Murray G.
    Vancouver, Canada
    1971 58 YF

Oops... I forgot to change the permissions on the gallery. It should be open now.

Upload away!
    Doug Langley, Forum Admin
    Sam's Marine International
    http://www.samsmarine.com