Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hailing all 55C's

I own a 1987 55C my hull is #is 378 in San Diego,CA
    If you own a 55C
    Write in your year, hull #, city and state. Lets see how many we can locate.

Re: Hailing all 55C's

Seahorse 1983 #346 Beaver Island MI.

Habanero,
    Forgive me for taking your post sideways, but I noticed you are out in San Diego. I'm going to be out there next weekend Sat - Tues picking up my daughter when her Semester@Sea ship arrives on Monday. I'm looking for info on a charter for Sunday, as I have a day to kill. Do you have any recommendations?
    Bob
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Bob, all the serious (big game)charters this time of year are long range trips south to warm water They are ten to eighteen day trips.
    While I'm sure you can find a day charter, don't expect to catch tuna or marlin in December as the water is cold, though you might luck out on some ling cod (bottom fishing).
    I may have next Sunday free for a boat ride, PM me.
    "The older I get, the faster I was......."

1979 60C "Ohana" hull# 331

Bob,

Ditto what Dave said. There are 1/2 or 3/4 fishing local waters. Several landings offer these day trips. They have rental equipment if needed. Let me know if you need any further info, glad to help. if you end up going out with Dave them me know i may be down on the boat and would like to meet you. I'm on the next dock over from Dave.

Mike

If we do go for a ride Sunday, all are welcome. Mike, Chris, and Ben, I'll call if we're going.
    "The older I get, the faster I was......."

1979 60C "Ohana" hull# 331

Thanks for the invite. I'm in if you're going. I'm arriving Sat, but my daughter isn't coming in til Mon, so Sun is an open day. My cell is 203-437-5219. I'll be glad to pick up lunch, bloody mary fixins, or what ever. Let me know what we need.
    Bob
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Reverie, 1981, hull number 327

Brightwaters, NY