Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
    LCpl Retired Guest

53/58 Hatt Air conditioning compressors

I have 4 a/c compressors (2 16s and 2 12s) installed new in 1999. They were a constant source of trouble and I removed them all after less than one season of use. I saved them to take the manufacterer to court (Ocean Breeze).

It just isn't worth it, all I can hope is that he will get his eventually....

IF you are or have a QUALIFIED COMPETENT marine air conditioning company go through these you may be able to get them to work in a satisfactory manner. Three were working on removal, one had a capacitor or something burn up on it.

All questions answered honestly and openly.

$8500.00 invested (hah!)

$1000.00 obo located in MD...

TwoIfBySea Guest
    Please give me a call @513-231-3102. I would like to discuss your AC units. Since I am having trouble with mine and have not had a chance to have anyone look at them I might be interested. Thanks Scott

TwoIfBySea Guest
    It was nice to talk with you yesterday. If you want to ship me a couple of all of the air conditioners I will try to do something with them this winter during the repair time.

Send them to my business address:

Ingredient Masters Inc.
    800 Apple Hill Road
    Cincinnati,Oh. 45228

Let me know what I owe you.
    Thanks,
    Scott Culshaw

TwoIfBySea Guest
    Hi, I have just gotten back from Mobil with the boat and had someone look at the AC units on board. Mine are trash, so if you still have your complete set I"ll take them all.
    Thanks,
    Scott

dbleagle Guest

air conditioners

those who need air replacements may want to check the Dania flea market some some new and reconditioned at decent prices
    Dania flea market is in april each year