Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
    LCpl Retired Guest

53 Hatt Flybridge Seating

Does anyone have available the lower seat/storage portions of the flybridge on the 1973 -1978 Motoryacht and Sportfish(?..non reverse windshield type) I do need them in good condition.

TSlane Guest

bridge seats

May have what you need. email tom@slanemarine.com with more complete description of what you need.

TwoIfBySea Guest

Seats

I Have been thinking of taking them out on my 77 53,if you are interested let me know.

LCpl Retired Guest

seats

drop me a line @b.welker@hapcofarms.com ..that'd be great

TwoIfBySea Guest

seats

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner! I plan to bring the boat inside for repair in January and if you want I can take them off at that time. Make me an offer I can't refuse! I tried your email address and could not get it to go through. You can call me at 513-321-7432. Thanks, Scott

bmorris Guest

Re: bridge seats

I say your posting on SAM's marine forum. I currently have a 53 MY, and looking for the factory seating to form an "L" shape arrangement on my widened bridge that the wide body 58 has. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Barry Morris
    703-597-7136

LCpl Retired Guest

53 Hat Flybridge Seating

Scott: Call me at 443 994 4260 or 301 341 8768

Thanks, Bill