Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ross bickford Guest

wooden/ fiberglass lined ice chest, bait station and sink

I have the original bait stations, port and starboard made of Mahogany, the port station has a fibergalss lined ice chest in the top and the starboard station has a stainless sink. I also have the maching fiberglass lined icechest that goes under gunwales. The prior owner paint them white. They came of my 1966 41 convertible. If any one would be interested in purchasing them please contact me. My wife wants them for her green house. They are located in Gulfport Ms.

jim rosenthal Guest

ice chest

Hi Ross:
    Would you sell the separate ice chest by itself, or would I have to take the whole package? (What I would want is the one that goes under the gunwales, I've been trying to find one of those for a while, for my 36 convertible) I am interested if you would part with just the one piece. Any chance of email pictures, and what would you want to get for just that one, if you are willing to sell it that way?
    It would go to a nice boat; my 1971 36' convertible Blue Note is getting a complete Awlgrip job right now and we've replated all the chrome. Having an original ice chest on the back would be a real nice touch.
    thanks! Jim Rosenthal jimbo1907@comcast.net
    or410 349 1234, Annapolis, MD

ross bickford Guest

Re: ice chest

I will e-mail you the pictures of the ice chest in a couple days. there is a pair of them that went on the each side. I would sell just the ice chest.

HunnsHatt Guest

Re: ice chest

I'm intrested in whatever Jim doesn't take. It will live on a 1964 41c on Ma's north shore. Please send pics
    glassmasters@earthlink.net
    Thanks
    Tim

jim rosenthal Guest

ice chest

Thanks Ross; I am looking forward to the picture. I have been looking for an original ice chest for a while, missed a few by not getting there fast enough. thanks.

jim rosenthal Guest

ice chest

HI Ross:
    Still interested in ice chest. Can you send pictures?
    Jim R

jc160014 Guest

ice Box

I would also be interested in seeing photos of the ice box

jc160014 Guest

ice box

Sorry ross i forgot to add my e-mail address. Please send photos to jC160014@ncr.com

talking horse Guest

@#%$ station

If you have anything else available, I would be interested in it. Call me, Ed Rushing 850-456-9105

sunshine38c Guest

Tackle Station

I just noted this message now. I have been looking for a tackle/bait station for my 1971 38C. If you have not sold these items yet, I would be interested in prices and pictures. Also, if you have already sold these items do you know of anyone that sells or custom builds stations? Thanks.

mhagmann@yahoo.com