Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Re: Columbus Day Regatta... Again

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Yeah, but it took me 2 years to make friends with the big one. No one's going to make friends with them in a just weekend. And remember, Pierce will chew the bumper off a car.
    Hey Bird sounds like a GOOD challenge

Wear some extra padding just in case you fail

People will pay for those pictures!!!
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    we were talking about bringing the dogs on the boat for CDR, good luck getting past them!

(the "puppy" is now as big as his dad...)
    Hey, kids and dogs love me as they can look into a person's soul. It's women I have problems with.

If we're chartered, I can't have my friends hanging out on the boat.
    See what I mean?

Yeah, but it took me 2 years to make friends with the big one. No one's going to make friends with them in a just weekend. And remember, Pierce will chew the bumper off a car.
    Well, I'll bet even the big mean one can't stop up a perfectly healthy DD just by stepping on the boat!

Rumor has it the price of da Bird's entry to the festivities is he has to be seen conspicuously dog paddling his Bubba Keg around as the infamous "St. Bernard Rescue Bird."

Now, to quote old Mako440Boy's witty wife..."Let's see, Bird, Eric, Paul -- WHAT COULD GO WRONG?!"
    -- Paul

There is also another requirement to make this reunion tour complete. Did somebody say Jello shooters?

5. Re: Columbus Day Regatta... Again

You just don't know when to quit, do you Randy?

By the way Paul, what day is the event?

Hey, take away that slight miscalculation on Ang's boat during the Miami show last year, and I do indeed know when to quit. It would seem our friend is the one who can't hold his Jello.

To be quite honest, I couldn't remember if you were part of the crew in 2006 or not. If so, perhaps you can answer a nagging question... was there in fact a sailbote race in 2006?
    Last edited by Sparky1; 09-26-2009 at 05:37 PM.

7. Re: Columbus Day Regatta... Again

No, I was not there in 2006, but there was a sailboat race!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1 View Post
    There is also another requirement to make this reunion tour complete. Did somebody say Jello shooters?
    Read my lips: NO JELLO OF ANY KIND ON MY VESSEL!! Apprehension of any crew found with said contraband will forfeit all Grey Goose, Padrone, even Cuervo on his person for the duration of the cruise. And the beatings will STILL continue until morale improves or the death count rises.
    -- Paul

Padrone?

Ok, drop the "e." What, are you some kind of frustrated wannabe schoolteacher, Capt. Bligh?!
    -- Paul