Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Re: Columbus Day Regatta... Again

Nah man, they were Jehovah's Witnesses. They had me saying Jeeezuss!

Just wanted to point out some of the women the rest of us were talking to/looking at while you on the other hand were practicing your whale calls.

2. Re: Columbus Day Regatta... Again

What you fail to mention is that one of those girls, was Sherms wife, the ones floating by were right near the boat as were the others on the blue boat, which were about the best of the lot. We really didn't have to wander far.

Maybe there is something to bringing your wife/girlfriend.......Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

There were some sights to see, but also, some not to see, aka, the crew on the Broward, which incidentally, I believe is for sale on Craigslist, http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/boa/1438329567.html and several other crews.

I know your favorite was the girl with the "appendage" on the boat that was off to our right Sunday morning!

Re: Columbus Day Regatta... Again

Have you lost your mind?
    First, I wouldn't name names of any gals in the photos, but those two Jehovah's Witnesses were nowhere near the mighty Old School. They were closer to Mario's boat.

Second, there's no way that's the Broward that was anchored beside us. Not even close. You really do have dain bramage, don't you?

As for my favorite girl(s), that would be Ang and Susan, of course. I'm able to say with a straight face that I got picked up by a couple of good looking girls at the CDR... and I remember what the boat anchored beside us for two days looked like.

I'm finished if you are... ADD boy.