Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
Closed Thread
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56

Re: Winding up for THE BIG FREEZE

Thanks Byron! That will make Ppats day!! You gonna make the Bull Run this year?? ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

Quote Originally Posted by yachtsmanbill View Post
    Thanks Byron! That will make Ppats day!! You gonna make the Bull Run this year?? ws
    My pleasure. Hey, whenever you guys get done with the Hatt Trick you & Ppat may need to come down south and show us how varnish is done right. I've got plenty of brightwork that will need attention before too long.

We're laying low on the cross country rallies for the time being. The economy is still struggling and some folks tend to get a little upset when we go blasting across the country in european sports cars while so many are still out of work. Apparently it doesn't matter that we raise serious money for charity, they still don't quite get it so we're just chillin' for now out of respect.

I just wish I would have had you come meet us the year that we rolled into the Chicago House of Blues in 1st place. We got there so far ahead of everyone else that the camera crew was not even ready for cars to begin to show up yet. They actually made us back out of the parking lot and screech into the parking lot AGAIN like we were doing it right then so that they could get it on film, which was kind of strange to say the least. I do remember one thing quite well though, the party that night was CRAZY!

Bill and Ppat,

I have been on the road a lot these past weeks for work (thankful I have it) and settled in back here in FL then realized I had not seen any updates from the two of you.

Old Jack is really missing your posts!!! The passion you both have for the Hatteras and the fact that you have entered this major project together is really some good stuff.

I am missing your posts and really hope you both are well.

All my best,
    Jack