Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28
  1. Re: Fort Myers To Chicago On A 55C

They were certainly enforcing that 90 day limit when I had my boat there a couple of years ago, and they mentioned it again when I spoke to them earlier this week. I guess maybe things are slow now.
    Do you see the common denominator?

Re: Fort Myers To Chicago On A 55C

Take into account any winterizing needed in tenn before you calculate the total cost
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

No need to winterize in Tennessee. The ambient temperature of the water is like wrapping the hull in a nice warm blanket. You just have to close all vents and keep some heat onboard. I've never winterized a boat here and have never had any problems.

There's always the possibility of a long stretch of sub-freezing temps and a power failure, but there are liveaboards where I keep the boats who could fire the generators for me until I could get there in my country boy four wheel drive. It's rare we stay below freezing for more than a couple of days at a time.

Sparky ! Don't try Cedar Keys as the channel is very poorly marked and shallow all around the area including Suwannee go to Stienhatchie......Bill