Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Re: ONAN MDJE Parts available

Hi Bob,
    I actually got my 1975 7.5 running, I need a starter, (and fuel celenoid) I have to check my owners manual for the part number, I take it your starter was in good working condition?
    Thanks,
    Mark

that's solenoid! haha

The starter from my parts motor seems to be working ok. I hooked up jumper cables to it, and put 12v+ to the solenoid, and it kicked out and spun strongly. I never did try to crank the parts genny before I parted it out, so I cannot attest with certainty. The starter from the genny that I replaced is in need of a solenoid.

The working one is $100 plus shipping. The other one is $50 if you feel like rebuilding it or just adding a solenoid and hoping for the best.
    Bob
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Hi Bob,
    Do you have any parts left from the 7.5 genset. I think I need a fuel pump and water pump. Thanks

Hi Bob,
    I'm still interested in your starter just haven't been able to get to my boat due to other issues, hopefully this weekend!
    thanks,
    Mark

I think the fuel pump is gone, but I'll check. Definitely have starters and water pumps.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Hey Bob,

I am the Service Manager at Hampton Marine Services, we currently have a customer that may be interested in the raw water pumps you have listed for sale. Are they still available? If so, you can contact me via email at : HMSBoats@aol.com, or by phone: 757-850-0709. They are planning on leaving our area (Hampton Roads Virginia) as soon as they can get the gen set running and are heading to Louisianna.

Thanks,
    Rick

I'll email you tonight and follow up with a call tomorrow.
    Bob

Do you still have the regulators? If so, how much for both?
    Clement Napolitano
    401-423-0600

I have one regulator left. I'd like $100 for it.
    Bob