Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

On The Road Again...

just can't wait to get on the road again... sorry, and I don't even like country music.

Me and the boy are flying out to visit my dad in Winter Haven tomorrow and will be spending a few days which will include trips to the coast(s). Just checking to see who's doing what, where, and when.

In addition, I'm driving to the coast of NC late next week to see if I can find the Dolphin I lost last time I went fishing with Boss Lady. With that in mind, maybe some of you Carolina boys can tell me and Chris where to find some fish around Sneads Ferry.

As always, I have the option of driving my truck if anybody along I-40 needs a gun safe. Seems like all those Alabama and Mississippi boys already had one last time I made that offer.

Re: On The Road Again...

Thanks for the warning. I will keep my eyes open as I drive.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

That'll be a first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1 View Post
    That'll be a first.

You do know me.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

just can't wait to get on the road again.

As always, I have the option of driving my truck if anybody along I-40 needs a gun safe. Seems like all those Alabama and Mississippi boys already had one last time I made that offer.
    If you have to detour thru Ct let me know and I'll take that Canon we discussed.

Capt K

Just got back from NC and an uneventful day of fishing yesterday with Chris aka Boss Lady. Good thing nobody needed a safe on that trip as I got home from Florida last Thursday only to find some lowlife had stolen my Featherlite aluminum trailer I use for deliveries.

Turns out there was a big fishing tournament out of Morehead while we were down, and we overheard a VHF conversation with what turned out to be the winning boat with a 400+ LB Marlin. The boat, a 50' Hatt, apparently had fuel/engine problems and was talking to SeaTow while he was some 40 miles offshore.

The officials with the tournament were announcing the winners on the VHF when this guy broke in and told them he had a big fish, but he was afraid he wouldn't make the weigh in which ended at 6PM. He obviously got the problem fixed with his engines or he would never have made it in time. He pocketed around $750K as a result. Funny how none of this was mentioned on the news coverage, but there was no doubt it was the same boat we overheard on the radio.

Oh yeah, Chris and I got skunked, but we had a good time. Thanks for everything Bubba, it's always good spending time with you and Miss Joy. It was also good to see Scott aka boatsb and the infamous Wild Bill while I was in Florida. Bob gave me a tour of the 60C he's captaining, and needless to say, it's a very nice boat.

7. Re: On The Road Again...

I passed by Sparky's home town yesterday while going from N.C. to Nashville..
    Even texted messaged the boy... he did say he caught a 5lb buzz.
    Then a few miles down I-40 I passed Frozen Head State Park.... What the heck is that????
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

You passed the sign for Frozen Head which is about 25 miles or so away from 40 and exit 347. You ate at Shoney's, didn't you?

Oh yeah, Chris and I got skunked,

Again remind me not to take you fishing
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

Hey, a promise is a promise. Besides, I only have these problems when I fish with somebody named Chris.

Uh oh.