Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Re: N.E Rendezvous 7-18 thru 20th 2009

Would anybody be interested in getting a band for some musical entertainment?

Rich Johnson of "The Fishing Line" TV show has a band that does covers of 60s, 70s songs and such. I've seen them play, and they're pretty good. They're also not too loud and I understand they'll work cheap. Plus you'll get to talk fishing with the show host between sets.

Any interest, or would it be a problem to have live music?

TV show website at: www.thefishingline.com
    No, I don't have any financial or personal interest in this. Other than entertainment.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Damn, if i only can pull me head out of the sand... and 58#'s of meat? Uh Oh
    Noel Russell
    40' MY Aft Cabin
    Lincoln Harbor NJ

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Would anybody be interested in getting a band for some musical entertainment?

Rich Johnson of "The Fishing Line" TV show has a band that does covers of 60s, 70s songs and such. I've seen them play, and they're pretty good. They're also not too loud and I understand they'll work cheap. Plus you'll get to talk fishing with the show host between sets.

Any interest, or would it be a problem to have live music?

TV show website at: www.thefishingline.com
    No, I don't have any financial or personal interest in this. Other than entertainment.
    That sounds fun, but it might interfere with the Vacuflush vs macerator contest.

Sorry, I forgot who I was dealing with here. It won't happen again.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1 View Post
    That sounds fun, but it might interfere with the Vacuflush vs macerator contest.

My macerator is quiet!

All the above sounds good!

If you haven't done so already, Pm or email me your name, addresss, tel number, boat name, length beam and draft, dates of arrival and departure, (if your a Brewer's customer with courtesy slip rentals let me know, I have Skamm Too Hatterass and now Mirage as the Brewer's customers).

I haven't heard yet from some folks. let me know soon, time is still on our side!

I vote for the one pot meal, it was delicious!! we need the potatoes for the home fries and can go easier on the apps. I don't care either way, No more polls.

Passages and his son can sleep on the couch!! somewhere!!

No need to break up at noon, unless your slip is needed beacuse the seasonal is returning that day!

Band ? I am not a Rich Johnson fan.

and 58 pounds ought to do it!!!! Capt K and I can do steak and eggs with the fresh eggs (Jim) and left over porterhouse!

Nick
    Last edited by Nick; 04-02-2009 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sgharford View Post
    I'm in for Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Boat name "Mirage", 43 DCFB (Slip length 47'). Onboard will be Scott and Alice Harford, Scott Jr (3 yrs old in July) and maybe Andrew (1 yr old) if the fickle finger of fate can't find someone to babysit him. Should I PM Nick about reservations? As newbie not sure how these work so I will follow thread and chip in any way I can (including bringing food, drink, and of course $). If there are any 'guidelines' to these gatherings, would love to know about them so I can be pro-active. Thanks All - Scott.

Scott shoot me the email.

Hey, can we scare up a bunk if necessary?
    Noel Russell
    40' MY Aft Cabin
    Lincoln Harbor NJ

Nick, you must have missed the thread about the Vacuflush being as effective at grinding up "stuff" as a macerator. That's when the idea came up about a contest at the upcoming YankeeFest.

With that in mind, I say we come up with a big pot of chili for lunch. Let the grinding begin!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1 View Post
    Nick, you must have missed the thread about the Vacuflush being as effective at grinding up "stuff" as a macerator. That's when the idea came up about a contest at the upcoming YankeeFest.

With that in mind, I say we come up with a big pot of chili for lunch. Let the grinding begin!

Oh Yes, I missed the thread!

Bring the chili!!!!! and start the contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Oh Yes, I missed the thread!

Bring the chili!!!!! and start the contest!

Chili sounds good and Chris makes a pretty good Chili!

You guys will have too charm her into making it because I have no pull, used up all my brownie points
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>