Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

N.E Rendezvous 7-18 thru 20th 2009

So after many polls the place and Date is set for July 18th -20th
    At Sterling Harbor Greenport L.I N.Y
    http://www.byy.com/Greenport%20Stirl...rbor/index.cfm

Nick will be taking care of Boats and all resevations!
    This thread is the new thread too take over for the poll thread. Due to popular demand
    http://www.samsmarine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11830

So lets start a nice clean thread of who is coming and when I will be there that Friday one way or another. Nick should also be able too be there then at least his boat might be there

We also will start on menu's we have found in the past that many times with all the appetizer's many people are too full for a BIG dinner so let me know your thoughts and remember Noel said he was bringing 58 lbs of Porterhouse's
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

Re: N.E Rendezvous 7-18 thru 20th 2009

My son & I plan to attend on Saturday. Not sure how we will arrive so no need to reserve a slip yet.

WRt to Food - as Dan pointed out we had more than enough last year. I think pot luck for apetitizers was a hit but we should scale back the main course. Keep it simple with something like Steak, potatos and salad.

I'll bring more eggs for breakfast.

Bump So Noel can see me
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

I'm in for Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Boat name "Mirage", 43 DCFB (Slip length 47'). Onboard will be Scott and Alice Harford, Scott Jr (3 yrs old in July) and maybe Andrew (1 yr old) if the fickle finger of fate can't find someone to babysit him. Should I PM Nick about reservations? As newbie not sure how these work so I will follow thread and chip in any way I can (including bringing food, drink, and of course $). If there are any 'guidelines' to these gatherings, would love to know about them so I can be pro-active. Thanks All - Scott.

Scott-

These are fairly casual affairs. Friday night the first boats will begin to arrive, informal introductions, usually a boat or few picnic tables are staked out as a gathering point.

Saturday will see more arrivals followed by meet & greet, tours of other member boats, hanging at the pool or whatever. Early afternoon a spot will be selected for our get-together, everyone should bring something to share for apititizers. Around 4-5, is dinner.

Sunday morning Nick will put on his famous breakfast and things will break up around noon.

No mention of live bands and dancing at Claudio's or mid-night skinny dips? I guess that just goes without saying Thanks for overview, really looking forward to finally meeting you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by sgharford View Post
    I'm in for Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Boat name "Mirage", 43 DCFB (Slip length 47'). Onboard will be Scott and Alice Harford, Scott Jr (3 yrs old in July) and maybe Andrew (1 yr old) if the fickle finger of fate can't find someone to babysit him. Should I PM Nick about reservations? As newbie not sure how these work so I will follow thread and chip in any way I can (including bringing food, drink, and of course $). If there are any 'guidelines' to these gatherings, would love to know about them so I can be pro-active. Thanks All - Scott.

Yes PM NICK all boat info if you have not done so already!

We will all decide on the Meal's
    The Low Country boil we did 2 years ago can always be a option!
    I still have all the pots!
    So voice your Idea's.
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

Quote Originally Posted by 34Hatt View Post
    So after many polls the place and Date is set for July 18th -20th
    At Sterling Harbor Greenport L.I N.Y
    http://www.byy.com/Greenport%20Stirl...rbor/index.cfm

Nick will be taking care of Boats and all resevations!
    This thread is the new thread too take over for the poll thread. Due to popular demand
    http://www.samsmarine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11830

So lets start a nice clean thread of who is coming and when I will be there that Friday one way or another. Nick should also be able too be there then at least his boat might be there

We also will start on menu's we have found in the past that many times with all the appetizer's many people are too full for a BIG dinner so let me know your thoughts and remember Noel said he was bringing 58 lbs of Porterhouse's
    I'll be coming with Walter unless he has a change of plans. If that's the case, then I'll be coming with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1 View Post
    I'll be coming with Walter unless he has a change of plans. If that's the case, then I'll be coming with you.
    I guess I'll bring the Grey Goose.

Hey Bird, should a order you another 5 lb empty lobster?

Sure, if you're buying.