Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Re: N.E Rendezvous 7-18 thru 20th 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Capt K View Post
    You want to be a PACEMAKER when you grow up? Hey by the way, that boat was painted by our yard in Westbrook by brush and roller. Did you realize that when you were looking at it?

Capt K
    Nope, I didn't even realize it was a Pacemaker. I didn't pay close attention, but I first thought it was a Burger. Then again, the freeboard was a little low and it was too small.

It really was a pretty boat though. I've often wondered what it would cost to roll and tip my 58 or if it would be something a few novices could do with any hope of a nice end result.

Re: N.E Rendezvous 7-18 thru 20th 2009

Nick-Mix from "Sprite" here.I posted a message to ya-but does not look like it got thru.Thursday 16th-my wife got a call-good friend died. We ended up with the Friday nite wake-Sat-services. Finally got away from the dock Monday morning -and just returned today- Sat. Aug. 1st. I called and cancelled reservations at Sterling Thursday July 16th.Real diapointing-but gives me something to look forward to0-next boating season ! Glad y'all had a great time.Mix