Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

45C for sale update & "advice"

Posted before - 45C "Sea Quest" in Ft. Pierce, FL

asking $99,500

just surveyed at $110,000 (AMS C&V survey for insurance renewal - picked the surveyor from SAMS surveyor list in area)

email: schube_b@bellsouth.net

Following some of the postings and can't believe the advice that leans towards all the older Hatts needing "repowering, redoing" and $100,000+ spent on them. Would take my Hatt in minute to Bahamas with my 86 year old Mom for crew, spare filters, belts, etc. and my toolbox - course maybe you guys need the new carpet, mirrors and mica to attract chicks - but this gal appreciates the roar of those engines and Hatteras quality - course I guess I should start dating YOUNGER GUYS!

I need to sell as have a treasure diving habit to support and will not work the Hatteras blowing holes in the sand - she's too nice even if she is a 1970!

Re: 45C for sale update & "advice"

hmmmm.... maybe you should start dating this older guy assuming you are a female Capt, but don't call me Admiral.

Here is the link to your listing on YW:
    http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listi..._id=70311&url=

How many hours on those 8V71N's and what is the HP?
    BTW... nice boat!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by SportFishCruising; 11-27-2009 at 12:39 PM.

LOOKS GOOD!! Just wanted to pass on some more info... ws

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

Looks nice. And since it seems "advice" was sought, here is mine: sell it to me for $5,000.

BTW... Capthawk... Krush is also single.

Hey guys - thanks for posting the links and photos -
    Maybe I could just find a rich guy to support me and my boats! I tend to fall for boats and planes - they come with manuals and keys.

Yes I am a female Capt - but my Mother is the Admiral - she's still going strong but with a sailing and freight boat background says she feels out of place on a sportfish!

As for "Sea Quest" - tachs in engine room showing stbd: 3250 and port 952.1
    helm stbd 185.23 and port 253.31

She is out now after hauling for survey and probably stay in yard with her until late Jan. Trying to finish up work on the treasure boat - have to wonder with a nice Hatt sitting there why I'm beating my brains out on something else. Frankly can't afford her and need a work boat.

Well, I'm actually not single any more--but my wife would gladly approve of the $5,000 purchase