Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)

View Poll Results: Would you be willing to attend

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

51 89.47%
  • NO

6 10.53%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hatteras Owners University

Jarrett Bay Boatworks has expressed interest in holding a Hatteras Owners University at their facility in Beaufort, NC in May. The cost per owner would be $300. Please review their preliminary agenda at www.samsmarine.com/university

They need to know if at least 15 attendees (no more than 30) will commit before going further.

You can also email Roger Wetherington at rwetherington@samsmarine.com for more information or with questions/comments.

Thanks

Doug
    Last edited by administrator; 02-16-2009 at 11:07 AM.
    Doug Langley, Forum Admin
    Sam's Marine International
    http://www.samsmarine.com

Re: Hatteras Owners University

Sam's Marine will be on hand to assist with the event and would also register one person to attend the classes.

Doug and Roger, thank you both for expressing your intererst and for your efforts to further this great concept! I am certainly interested - where and with whom do I register?
    Bear'
    1984 61' MY Strategic Plan

I would contact Roger and get your name on the list. He can be reached at 252-514-5455.

Thanks!

definitely interested if i can work this in the boat schedule, on the way to Nantucket...
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

The Admiral says I can come. I'll stay tuned.
    Jim Grove, Fanfare 1966 50MY Hull #22 (Delivered Jan. 7, 1966)

"LIFE IS JUST ONE DAMNED THING AFTER ANOTHER." Frank Ward O'Malley, Journalist, Playwright 1875-1932

This sounds super. I could time our trip north to coincide with this. I would be willing to offer a couple of staterooms for people driving in, would Jarrett Bay cut a deal on a transient slip? If our furnished cottage in New Bern isn't rented, that could be available too.
    George
    Former Owner: "Incentive" 1981 56MY
    2007-2014

We are working on a plan to get reduced rates at the docks in Beaufort and also reduced room rates at the Beaufort Inn. This along with some other goods that we are working on will make it worth while to come. Will have some reduced rates for any work that you may want to get done also. More to come in the next few weeks. Maybe even special price on fuel.
    Roger Wetherington
    252-670-4819 rwetheringt@centurylink.net
    Sam's Marine
    www.samsmarine.com

The Beach Nut Captain and Admiral would love to attend but the dates are just after the North Florida rendezvous. Can't do both. Could if I was not still working. I know I'm missing a good event.
    captbuddy

Sounds like a great deal to me. No doubt I wouldn't be coming by boat, so I would be interested in what's available as far as accomodations go. I visited JB's location there summer before last, and it looked to be a first class operation for sure.