Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DLCameron2 Guest

Cetec-Benmar Autopilot parts

I just replaced the original auto pilot on our 43DC. I have the bridge and wheelhouse controls plus binnacle and wiring for the Cetec-Benmar I removed. Also have the installation/owners manual. Gladly sell it cheap to anyone who needs any or all of it.

Allen Guest

53 Classic

Did you still know if the one you mentioned earlier this month is available in St.Clair Michigan?

If so please let me know. Thanks

DLCameron2 Guest

53 Classic 1973

Yes it is; e-mail me at DLCameron2@comcast.net. We can discuss the details on the phone and I will tell you who to contact.

Don

dolfun2 Guest

autopilot

Am researching whether your auto-pilot would work on my 38conv, and if so, would be interested in purchasing. My email: dolfuns2@att.net. Any additional info on the system appreciated, meanwhile, will keep trying to find out if the system is compatible with mine.
    Cheers, Billy

John Boyd White Guest
    I am looking for a remote for a cetec auto pilot, course keeper 210. can yoy help. John White

DLCameron2 Guest

Autopilot

Hi John:

e-mail me at DLCameron2@comcast.net. Let me know exactly what you are looking for I have both bridge and pilothouse controls as wellas binnacle.

Don

Captain Wade Guest

Cetec Benmar Course Keeper 210

I need a remote for the above. I have it on a 1981 MT 50. Any one know of anything available?

Email to: Wade@Caribbeanscooters.com

David T Guest

Remote for a Cetec Benmar 21

I will probably have one available when I replace my Benmar 21 in the next several month. Contact me at dvdthmpsn@aol.com, you are interested.

jeepnjerry Guest

auto pilot parts

I have the same auto pilot you replaced. Any idea on a price for the used parts from the old one? I think I need to replace the binnicle, euc. on mine.

Jerry

jeepnjerry Guest

auto pilot parts

I have the same auto pilot you replaced. Any idea on a price for the used parts from the old one? I think I need to replace the binnicle, euc. on mine.

Jerry