Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: !965 50' Motoryacht for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hatt View Post
    Their is a 53 ED. for sale on yachtworld that orginally came from Va. Beach. VA.and the owner had a stack put on from the factory. It had no Flybridge and it had 671 n, for power.

I that the one now in Portland?

Quote Originally Posted by st.tully View Post
    This one classy looking Hatt!!!!
    Thanks! How about some pics of the helm?
    Attached Images

Really looks nice. Is the wood in the master original?

I that the one now in Portland?
    No, it is located in Ft. Myers, Florida.

Really looks nice. Is the wood in the master original?
    Yes. The wood in the hallway (engine room and aft) and the mid and aft cabins is bleached mahogany - with the exception of the wall at the foot of the starboard bed, which has been painted an eggshell white.

Quote Originally Posted by libbill View Post
    Yes. The wood in the hallway (engine room and aft) and the mid and aft cabins is bleached mahogany - with the exception of the wall at the foot of the starboard bed, which has been painted an eggshell white.

I just took a look at the original brochure and sure enough the wood is bleached mahogany - that is very cool indeed. You have a great yacht!! Are you moving ashore?

The 53 ED with no flybridge and a stack is the boat for sale in Portland Or. and is indeed the same boat photo where I stole the stack to add to the picture of the 50.

If times were a little different, I would be your buyer for this boat.

What hull number is she? I have 1965 hull #8. Ours had been updated just berfore we bought her with a new style bridge and pulpit from Slane, before that they looked like twins!

K

I just took a look at the original brochure and sure enough the wood is bleached mahogany - that is very cool indeed. You have a great yacht!! Are you moving ashore?

Our plan is to buy real estate in Florida. We may move the Lorelei IV back to Kentucky and become snow birds. Half the year on land in Florida and half the year on the Lorelei IV in Kentucky. For 10 years we took the Lorelei IV north and south returning to Kentucky for the summer. Great time to buy real estate, not such a great time to sell a boat.