Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

1965 50' Motoryacht for sale

After cruising and living aboard for over 12 years we are selling the Lorelei IV. Ready to cruise. Includes 11' Boston Whaler and 15 hp Johnson outboard motor. Asking $125,000. For more information contact me here or at lorelei.iv@gmail.com
    Attached Images
    Last edited by libbill; 01-20-2009 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Title correction, text and photo addition

Re: !965 50' Motoryacht for sale

That's a really handsome 50. Where's she located? Any pics of the interior to post? Specs?

I really like the original wood mast and angled side boards. That is just a great example of an original 50MY. Beautiful! Good luck with her sale.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Quote Originally Posted by holtcl View Post
    That's a really handsome 50. Where's she located? Any pics of the interior to post? Specs?

She is located in Ft. Myers , FL.

I have advertised her with 'boattrader', as well as in this location. You will find a detailed description and a few photos of the interior there. Sorry I can't send you the URL - I haven't had 15 posts yet. You can go to the boattrader website, request 'hatteras' 1965, 50' and it should show up.

I can send you a CD with +/- 50 photos via snail mail, if you so desire.

In the meantime, I'll try to figure out how to post some interior pictures here.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    I really like the original wood mast and angled side boards. That is just a great example of an original 50MY. Beautiful! Good luck with her sale.

Thanks. She has been and still is a great boat!

I'm attaching some interior original wood photos.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by libbill; 01-23-2009 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Addition of photos

It would look cool with a faux stack on top.

Quote Originally Posted by captddis View Post
    It would look cool with a faux stack on top.

I thought the same, however when I travel I often carry a motor scooter on the roof. Although, if the faux stack was large enough it could be a garage.

GREAT LOOKING YACHT! I wish I was in the market. I agree on the stack. Here is my take on how it could look. Probably not big enough for the scooter though.
    Last edited by SeaEric; 03-27-2009 at 04:16 PM.

Their is a 53 ED. for sale on yachtworld that orginally came from Va. Beach. VA.and the owner had a stack put on from the factory. It had no Flybridge and it had 671 n, for power.

This one classy looking Hatt!!!!