Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4 step ladder

captbuddy Guest

4 step ladder

I am looking for a 4 step ladder for my 42 ft. LRC 1981. I think they call it a marquipt ladder but I'm not sure. I have a three step on it now but it's not easy getting up.
    Thanks,
    captbuddy

dmohringcflrrcom Guest

Ladder

I would be interested in buying your Marquipt 3 step ladder if it is not working for you or if you find a 4 step to replace it.

Thanks,
    Diedrich

Ron Guest

ladder

I have a Mar-Quip 4-step, and I may be interested in a 3-step. Are the fittings the same? You can contact me at this address or at (404) 651-2071

captbuddy Guest

4 step ledder

Ron,
    I tryed calling the number you listed. They didn't know of a Ron. My number is 800 922-5536 ext 141 or email me at buddy@allenins.com
    I'm looking for the fold down swim ladder. I hope this is the same as the ones we are talking about.
    thanks

dmohring Guest

4 step ladder

I am interested in your ladder. Please contact me on my cell phone at 407-963-6371.

Diedrich Mohring

captbuddy Guest

4 step ladder

Diedrich,
    I'm not interested in selling unless I can replace it with a 4 step ladder. If I find a 4 step, I'll give you a call.
    Thanks,
    capt. buddy

dmohring Guest

3 Step Marquip

Thanks, Please give me a call if it becomes available.
    Diedrich