Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
    jlr Guest

MarQuipt Boarding Ladder (3 steps)

In about a week or so, I will have a MarQuipt boarding ladder for sale. It is a 3 step ladder, and is being replaced by a 4 step ladder for my 56 MY. Best offer over $250 takes it (plus shipping).

SKAMMTOO Guest

BOARDING LADDER

I assume it's the straight ladder that mounts on the hull, not the self leveling steps?.?. If that's the case, you've got a sale! I have a 1965 50' motoryacht and can use those in place of my self leveling stairs at times.

You can e-mail me directly at kevinmillman303@comcast.net. especially if you have photos.

Happy Holidays!

Capt K

jlr Guest

Ladder

Yes--they are the straight type that attach to the hull. They are not the tide rise ladder. I will send you pictures as soon as I give my kids their digital camera for Christmas, and then borrow it to take pictures of the ladder. It is in in fine shape, presently on my 56 and used this past summer. You will have no problem with the conditon of the ladder.

skammtoo Guest

boarding steps

ok. Thanks! I hope your kids enjoy their camera.

K

jlr Guest

Ladder

Capt. K - I've sent you an e-mail fowarding pictures of the ladder as requested. Don't let the subject line throw you--it says "here daddy" as I have fowarded an e-mail from my daughter to me with the pictures attached.

skammtoo Guest

ladder

got them!

Time Off Guest
    I'm interested in your ladder, do you still have it.

Where in Norfolk,VA.

jlr Guest

Ladder Sold

Sorry - it's gone

screwielouietwo Guest

MarQuipt Boarding ladder

Is this the tide ride boarding ladder with wheels?

jlr Guest

MarQuip

It's gone--and no it was not