Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year

Happy New Year

May your water depth always be greater than that of your keel and less than that of your rode.

Re: Happy New Year

Happy new year Bird! Hopefully the new year has you running on 24 cylinders. see ya at the MIBS raft-up!

Mario
    Mario
    1972 58' Hatteras Yachtfisherman
    Siboney

Happy new year to all. may we all have a great year.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Happy New Year from us in the frozen midwest too. And for us I will add "May the water once again turn liquid around our boats.

Happy New Year, everyone.

"May the weather gods be good to me tonight so that I may get back in my slip!" Pascal is in the Bahamas; Ed is in Atlanta...I'm on my own tonight. My first solo outing! "Solo", as in no one else to drive the boat; I will have some line-handling crew onboard, though.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

I wish I were there to help you handle things Ang.

Quote Originally Posted by MarioG View Post
    Happy new year Bird! Hopefully the new year has you running on 24 cylinders. see ya at the MIBS raft-up!

Mario
    Thanks Mario, I'll be looking forward to seeing you (clearly) at the raft-up as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1 View Post
    May your water depth always be greater than that of your keel and less than that of your rode.

And may the price at the pump be always less than both!

Happy New Year to all, and may all of us have a safe and enjoyable boating season for '09.

And Angela, I hope you got that boat in all right!
    Capt'n Bill

"People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, But people will never forget how you made them feel."

Good health and much happiness to all of you in the New Year. Hatt owners have a lot to be thankful for, not the least of which is this great forum. Thanks Doug, Jim, Pascal, Genesis and everyone who contributes to making this such an enjoyable and informative site.

Best Regards, Bob & Nancy
    Last edited by the kuz; 12-31-2008 at 11:35 AM.

As the snow flies here in Connecticut, we wish all a Happy New Year!!

Capt K