Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ross Macdonald Guest

Radar, liferaft, searchlight for sale

I am redoing the top an 1979 enclosed bridge Hatteras 60 Convertible. I have removed the original chrome searchlight and will sell for $300.00. It's in mint condition. Also removing a 1996 72 mile Raytheon radar with 6 ft. open array and 12" screen. Works perfectly. Asking $1,800.00. Also Givens 6 man liferaft in hard cannister with cradle and cover. Last serviced Jan. 2001. Asking $1500.00. All equipment is in San Diego, Cal. Phone 714 564 6945.

prosmanusfamilynet Guest

Searchlight

Could you give some details on the Searchlight. Brand manufacturer operating configuration, voltage, size and power, white or chrome? Thanks, KTM

Ross Macdonald Guest

Searchlight

I believe it's a Rayline, 32 volt,Chrome. I will be heading down to the boat Thurs. and will let you know for sure. The control is a joystick type.

bmorris44 Guest

72 mile radar

Could you give some more information on the 72 Mile Radar. Brand manufacturer operating configuration, voltage, and is it color?? Thanks, Barry

Ross Guest

Thanks for the reply on the radar. I just removed it Saturday. It is a 72 mile raytheon with a 6 ft. open scanner and a 12 inch monitor. It is not color. It's a monochrome CRT display. I removed it for a smaller unit. The scanner just clears a mast I have by about 1/8 of an inch. It was too close for me. The radar works great. It is a 12V DC unit.

Bill Rogers Guest

Spotlight

Hello. If the previous guy does not purchase the "spotlight," (not flood light) and its the 32 volt style; I would be most interested. I have a 1980 yachtfisherman
    Bill Rogers 509-672-2507
    this is my first use of this site, and i am hoping when i try to send this, that a opportunity to install a password will surface.

Ross Macdonald Guest

sold the spotlite

Bill and anyone else interested in the spotlite: I sold it about 4 weeks ago. I gave your listed phone # a try and got a disconnect. Good luck on finding one. I replaced it withe a more modern, compact unit that would stay below the output of the radar.

Jerry Moran Guest

Radar

What model is it and how much do you want it? You can call me at 516-383-4845

Ross Macdonald Guest

Radar

Thanks for the inquiry. Radar sold pretty fast. Good luck. See earlier reply for make, model, etc.

stewagne Guest

Is the liferaft a coastal or Offshore?

Can you tell me if the liferaft is a coastal or offshore. Please respond to Steen@cisco.com. Thanks