Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bow Spray Rails

Bugs Too 58YF Guest

Spray rails

Has anyone had experience with Smart Rails on either a 53 or 58? I am concerned whether the narrowness of the rails will still work well on a larger boat.

Bill

Frandy1987 Guest
    Please send info on spray rails to Frandy1987@aol.com

Bugs Too 58YF Guest

Spray Rails

Still looking for comments re Smart Rails on larger boats such as 53s or 58s.

Thanks,
    Bill

dmohring Guest

Re: Spray Rails

I would like to know the information on the bow rails for a 53' MY. Plan to pull my boat early next year and would like to install them at that time.
    Thanks,
    Diedrich

rfrederi Guest

Spray Rails

Have spray rails on my 1975 53 Convertible. They work great. Very little spray and increased speed.

BUGS TOO 58YF Guest

Spray Rails

Installing Smart Rails this week. 2 lengths forward and 1- 1/2 lengths aft. Any pointers on positioning would be appreciated.
    Bill

mike Guest

spray rails results

i have a 53'MY and am very interested in your results. pls post when you get some actual in-use data. thanks, mike

captwoodyb Guest

Re: Spray Rails

Saw your posting looking for info on spray rails. Did you get much response. I have a 53, real wet bow. I would like to try the glue on's also.....any advise ?

mike Guest

spray rail response

1 yr has passed and no responses posted to date, other than what you read in the prior posts here in. I too am still interested in hearing about their results. Pictures would be even better!!!! Help anyone???

Mike

dmohring Guest
    Greg:

I am interested in info on the bow spray rails you discussed on an earlier posting.

Thanks,
    Diedrich
    dmohring@cfl.rr.com