Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Garmin, not what What they used to be

Quote Originally Posted by Timm View Post
    I work for West Marine and have direct access to Garmin's product/account manager who works on-site at WM's support center in Watsonville. I ensure you he'll get you the support needed.
    I just got off the phone with what sounded like a knowledgeable Garmin technician who advised following certain procedures next time I'm on the water. The guy seemed to know what he was talking about. I'm confident his suggestions will resolve the problem or at least get me closer to doing so.

Many thanks to Timm!
    Capt'n Bill

"People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, But people will never forget how you made them feel."

So Bill, are you going to share with the rest of us Garmin owners what this guy told you?

My 2210 has never given me a minute's problem nor have other Garmin products I've used for the past several years.

Our Hat is undergoing a refit that will include a new electronics suite. I have been on the fence between Garmin, Raymarine and Furuno. My mind is now made up. Thanks! Furuno it will be.