Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Jrc Jma-2254 Radar Unit

I am updating the radar on our 53' and this unit is available. It appears that is is a 1999 unit. This unit works a-ok with no known problems and come complete with 4' array. I see some on the internet priced all over the place, so am looking for reasonable offers on this complete unit.
    "JRC 2254 10"" CRT RADAR WITH 4' ANT

These mid-size radars feature a unique automatic tuning function for simpler operation. The pulse width and repetition automatically adjust according to the range scale you select, enabling you to obtain clear, quality images even in the midst of a hard downpour. You get easy control of Cursor, VRM & EBL with a smooth operating, water resistant track pad. Separate knobs control Gain, Tune, Anti-Sea, and Rain Clutter."
    First reasonable offer takes it. Will work out the shipping charges etc.
    Located in Baltimore,MD.
    Haven't figured how to post the pics in here, so email me for them.
    Dan
    email to Decaldanny@aol.com
    Dan & Trish Carney
    Serenity
    53 MY
    Baltimore,MD

Re: Jrc Jma-2254 Radar Unit

Hi Dan,
    Do you still have the unit for sale, and if so what are you asking for it? Pls send cable length, and any pic's you may have to my email at: mjmjcj@aol.com Thanks, mike