Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

1965 41dc, 1974 58TC

I have my 41DC back on the market after taking it off about two years ago. I currently have it priced at $79K but will consider reasonable offers or partial trades for anything of value that doesn't have to be fed. I also have a 1974 58TC which needs some work, but one of them has to go. No reasonable offer refused on the 58TC. Both boats in Tennessee.

Here is a link which will provide information to interested parties:

http://www.samsmarine.com/forums/sho...ght=nancy+pics

Yes, sparky1 and Freebird are one in the same. PM either of us for more details or call Randy Register at 865-376-6297, sosectn@aol.com

A couple of shots of the 58TC

Last edited by Genesis; 12-05-2008 at 08:54 AM.

Re: 1965 41dc, 1974 58dc

I knew it all along!
    Welcome back. freebird looks nice. She is not what i am looking for, but I would still love to see some more pics of her. What is going on with the mains? Did the down engine come back up?
    Hope all is well.
    Paul
    (formerly Nor'easter 1995 39 Hatt SX)

Yeah Paul, I pledged $1,000 to the Obama campaign and he healed my starboard engine right there on the phone.

Truth is, short of some cleaning, I've never done anything to the ole' gal since I brought her back last year. From those I've spoken to, it may be as simple as a cylinder kit to get her up and running again. Until we drop the pan, we don't know.

I don't have many pics of the 58, but I'll see if I can come up with a few more. All I ask is that YottsmanWillie not post any of the ones he has of her as I'm trying to forget the "before" pictures. Let's just say the old folks who lived aboard her in Cincinnati had some strange tastes.

Here she is at Baypoint Marina in Panama City en route to Tennessee last year. Photos compliments of 67hatt34c.

Here she is, cruising along on one engine up "The Gorge" on the Tennessee River this past May. I plan to take her up to the Chattanooga waterfront the first week-end in November assuming she's still mine. The fall colors should be at full peak around that time.

She's docked at Hales Bar Marina on Nickajack Lake roughly 40 miles downstream of Chattanooga just off I-24.

Great to see you out of the closet, Bubba! I hope things get going and work out for you. I was hanging out with some of the gang from Long Island this weekend and it brought back memories of our July shingdig...VERY fuzzy memories, but good ones!

Best of luck!

We'll talk soon.

Capt K

Quote Originally Posted by Capt K View Post
    Great to see you out of the closet, Bubba! I hope things get going and work out for you. I was hanging out with some of the gang from Long Island this weekend and it brought back memories of our July shingdig...VERY fuzzy memories, but good ones!

Best of luck!

We'll talk soon.

Capt K
    Hey Kevin, meeting up with yoose gize at YankeeFest is what made me want to... sorry, I just can't say "come out of the closet".

Seriously, don't make me take my own thread off topic. You know where to find me.

Hi Randy -
    Maybe we should to a Chicago Area Hatt owners round up to show off your 41??
    Cheers,
    Akin
    Akin Tosyali
    Hatteras 41 -Barbaros

Chicago

Barbaros, Hatteras 41' Before and after restoration

Tell you what Akin, you find me a buyer in Chicago, and I'll deliver it personally. I need to visit YottsmanWillie anyway.

For some reason I was thinking you had a TC rather than a DC as both were made in '65. Then I looked at the photos on your link. She really turned out nice.

Dang Randy,

Good to see you "out of that closet" LOL. You should see how I cleaned up the photo's youse sent. BTW, too bad i am not yet in the market eh?

Noel
    Noel Russell
    40' MY Aft Cabin
    Lincoln Harbor NJ