Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    dshuman Guest

RIB Tender with jet drive

I have a 1993 SeaDoo Explorer (looks like a regular RIB but with inboard motor and jet drive) that I'm thinking about selling. 13 ft. L X 6.75 ft W. Has RIB tube all around would be great as a tender, easy to use davit via lifting points. No prop to hit on the beach or rocks! Motor is 75 HP, boat holds up to 5 people, goes 35MPH and can pull a skier or tube easily. Good condition with trailer and cover. $2,000. Located near Chicago, IL.

rbmat Guest

sea doo tender

Please e-mail pics to rbmat@sbcglobal.net
    Thanks

Genesis Guest

Very interested in this...

... email pics to "karl@denninger.net", put "i-agree" in the subject to avoid my spam filter.

Thanks.

dshuman Guest

RIB Tender

Yes, it's still for sale. I'll send you both e-mail pictures today.

Doug Shuman

rmaher Guest
    Doug,

Please send me those pics; rob@mortgagefool.com

Thanks,

Rob Maher

dshuman Guest

RIB jet drive tender

Pictures and more info e-mailed. Advise here or by e-mail with the subject "Sea Doo Tender" so I won't think it's SPAM.

Doug

Dave Phipps Guest

Seadoo tender

Doug,

Is this a hypalon fabric?

thanks,

Dave

Dshuman Guest

RIB Tender

Dave,

Yes - It's the original SeaDoo tube for this boat. Still holds air fine. After a week or so, it starts to get a little soft and needs pumped back up to 4 or 5 PSI to feel "tight" again. Engine runs great. Trailer is very good also. I have a covered lift for this boat, which I presume I'll have to pitch after the boat is sold, so it's free with the boat if you want it too.

Doug

evenkeel Guest

sea-doo explorer

Is this still available?
    Where are you located "near Chicago"? I'm about 40 miles west of Chicago in the Aurora/Naperville area.

dshuman Guest

RIB Jet Drive Tender

Yes, it's still available as of today. I've had a few inquiries in that last week after a couple months of nothing.

I'm just a few miles North of you in Saint Charles, IL on the Fox River! I also have a 1,000 lb. covered lift for it in the river.

Include your e-mail address and I'll send you pictures, or you can come up and run it. Carefull though, once you run it, you'll love it. I just have too many boats now.

Doug