Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Smile 55 Hatteras Material Girls 100k

55 hatteras is on ebay--100k starting bid

Re: 55 Hatteras Convertible

Check it out. 20hrs to go, $165,000 and the reserve has been met. Best get in there if you want it.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Oops, my bad, reserve is not met yet. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987-...rQ5fMotorboats
    Sky Cheney

Cool Re: 55 Hatteras Convertible

Lets get real here, at 165,000 or more does the owner of this boat think someone's just gonna say yippee I won the E/bay game and plunk down the cash and drive it away. survey/sea trial and most important financing still needs to happen. Horrible time to sell anything

Quote Originally Posted by newinlet View Post
    Lets get real here, at 165,000 or more does the owner of this boat think someone's just gonna say yippee I won the E/bay game and plunk down the cash and drive it away. survey/sea trial and most important financing still needs to happen. Horrible time to sell anything
    I just sold a Prevost bus on ebay about a month ago. The guy paid the deposit and then could not get financing. Later, another bidder called me direct and I ended up selling it to him. You just never know what can happen with ebay. I doubt you can get any better exposure for the price, however.
    Sky Cheney

Interesting. High bid is at $186,100 and still hasn't met the reserve. Maybe he'll have better luck with the Bayliner he has listed on eBay as well.

Turner, do you own these boats or are you a broker?

Smile Re: 55 Hatteras Convertible

six hours left------i am a private party .

Maybe we should all go in on her for a fractional ownership type of thing and leave her somewhere mid-coast.

K

Quote Originally Posted by turner View Post
    six hours left------i am a private party .
    A private party that uses "yachtgroup" as a username on eBay?

You getting any action on the Bayliner?

Did you notice that "yachtgroup" has zero feedback? Not terrribly confidence-inspiring for such a high dollar item on ebay. Apparently it has not scared everyone because there are 7 bidders. Surely not all of them are Turner! If the reserve is $199k, it looks like it may sell!